Welcome to All Season HVAC! These Terms of Service (“Terms”) outline the legal agreement between you and All Season HVAC governing the use of our website at allseasonhvac.net (“Website”), along with any related services, products, and content provided by us (collectively referred to as the “Services”). By accessing or using our Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any of these provisions, please refrain from using our Services.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using our Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms, as well as any additional terms and conditions that may apply to specific Services. If you are accessing the Website on behalf of a company or organization, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms.
- Use of the Website a. Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old to use our Services. By using the Website, you confirm that you meet this requirement.
b. Account Information: You may need to create an account to access certain Services. You agree to provide accurate and complete information during the registration process and to keep your account credentials secure. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
c. Prohibited Conduct: You agree not to use the Website for any unlawful or unauthorized purposes. This includes but is not limited to: infringing on intellectual property rights, engaging in spamming or other disruptive activities, attempting to gain unauthorized access to our systems, or interfering with the functioning of the Website.
- Intellectual Property a. Ownership: All content, trademarks, logos, and other intellectual property rights displayed on the Website are the property of All Season HVAC or its licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, or distribute any content from the Website without prior written permission from us.
b. Site URL: The domain name allseasonhvac.net is a registered trademark owned by All Season HVAC. Any unauthorized use of the domain name or its variations is strictly prohibited.
- Limitation of Liability a. Warranty Disclaimer: All Season HVAC makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the content on the Website. We provide the Services on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
b. Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, All Season HVAC and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or related to the use of the Website or Services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Termination We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website or Services at any time without notice or liability, for any reason, including, but not limited to, a breach of these Terms.
- Changes to the Terms All Season HVAC may modify these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective upon posting on the Website. Your continued use of the Services after the posting of any modifications constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms or the use of the Services shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Florida.